Peanut Butter Butterscotch Cookies - 12 Days of Cookies - Baked Occasions

I forgot to take a picture of these cookies before they were all gone. These ended up being a favorite with all three boys of all the recipes from the 12 Days of Cookies collection. It was a simple recipe that was quick to put together. I made several more cookies than the recipe said it would, I think this was because I made them smaller than suggested.

My biggest surprise when making these cookies was how much Bear enjoyed these cookies. He has always liked cookies with butterscotch, but peanut butter is not a flavor that he enjoys much. Bear could not stop eating these. They were delicious and we all enjoyed them. The peanut butter flavor stood out and helped add some salty flavor to the very sweet butterscotch from the chips.

The recipe for these and thoughts from other bakers can be found at Baked Sunday Mornings here.

Timing: Recipe States: timing not listed, My Actual Timing: I forgot to keep track.
Servings: Recipe States: 24 cookies, Servings For My Family: 30 cookies
Leftovers: These were good for a week.


Family Ratings:
Me: Delicious. Chewy for a couple of days.
Hubby:
Big Man: He ate the cookies and enjoyed them.
Bear: He likes any cookies with butterscotch chips and these were no exception.
Mr. T: He'll eat all the cookies.

Will I repeat: Yes.

What will I change: Nothing.

Comments