Peanut Butter Blossoms - 12 Days of Christmas - Baked Occasions

These are a classic Christmas cookie that my family has made as long as I can remember. This recipe is just slightly different than the one that I have used for years. I have always thought it was a little strange that this recipe includes milk in the dough. I think that it must make the cookies more soft. These cookies always seem to stay chewey longer than expected.

After trying these I prefer the recipe that I have used for years. These are actually a bit drier than the recipe I am used to. They still have great flavor though, perhaps even more of a peanut butter flavor than the one I usually use.

The recipe for these and thoughts from other bakers can be found at Baked Sunday Mornings here.

Timing: Recipe States: timing not listed, My Actual Timing: 43 minutes
Servings: Recipe States: 36-48 cookies, Servings For My Family: 36 cookies
Leftovers: Still good for several days.


Family Ratings:
Me: Delicious!
Hubby:
Big Man: A favorite.
Bear: He enjoys them, but the chocolate kiss is his favorite part.
Mr. T: He enjoys them, but I think he would rather just eat the kisses.

Will I repeat: Yes.

What will I change: Nothing.

Comments