Nutella Chip Cookies - World Nutella Day - Baked Occasions


World Nutella Day is not a holiday that I have ever celebrated before. I do enjoy Nutella, but it is not something that we often keep around in the house though. I was happy to try something simple like a cookie here. The boys were excited to have a batch of chocolate cookies around to eat as well. I made it work out so they came out of the oven just a few minutes before the bus got the big boys home from school. They came in and the first thing they asked was can we have those for a snack?

They were super excited about fresh warm from the oven cookies, the best kind. They were really easy to put together. Sometimes it is hard for me to find hazelnuts in the stores around here, but they have them in the bulk bins now. I did have to plan ahead and mix these up in the morning so they would be ready for after school because they have a long chill time of four hours.

These cookies are simple enough and well like with my children. They might even have to make it into our regular cookie rotation to be on hand from time to time. You can find the recipe for these Nutella Chip Cookies and reviews from other bakers at Baked Sunday Mornings here.

Timing: Recipe States: doesn't say My Actual Timing:
Servings: Recipe States: 48 cookies   Servings For My Family: 44 cookies
Leftovers: Still great!


Family Ratings:
Me: I like the chocolate chips and the hazelnuts in these. They are still soft though which makes them great.
Hubby:
Big Man: These are great!
Bear: I like them warm.
Mr. T: I really like these.

Will I repeat: Yes.

What will I change: I would consider putting almonds into them instead of hazelnuts just to reduce the expense to make these cookies.

Comments