New Cookbooks to Try


We got so many new cookbooks for Christmas and in my pre-Christmas shopping for myself. I'm excited to try them out this year. Big Man got The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook since he has become a huge Harry Potter fan over the last six months. I have to say that I am pretty thrilled about it myself since I too have become a big fan in the last year. I read these books for the first time and enjoyed them thoroughly myself. Mr. T also received some kids cooking class cookbooks, and all the boys have found several recipes they wish to try. It's great to see them excited to help with making dinner.

I am looking forward to trying recipes from all of these cookbooks and share what our family finds with all of you. I am hoping to find some new family favorites. I'm excited to start this year and do more cooking with my family and not just myself.

Comments