Cranberry Jell-O Shots and Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread - Delish



Last weekend when Hubby and I were cooking together we enjoyed making some drinks with jello. Neither of us had ever had these before and these with cranberry flavor sounded interesting. We also made a brie and cranberry bread that was delicious. 
Hubby worked hard at cutting the bread and making even crosscuts all along it. He also prepared the drinks for us. These recipes are both very simple to make and had few ingredients. While I do enjoy making complicated recipes with many steps involved I also enjoy making some very simple recipes too. There are nights when we aren't interested in spending all of our time cooking and so simple recipes can be nice.

The tang of the cranberries is good with the creamy richness of the brie. The bread was baked wrapped up in foil so that it stayed soft instead of being crisp. I felt like I wanted something a little bit crispy with the rich cheese and tangy cranberries. A little of the soft bread was good, but I wanted something crunchy too. The recipe for the Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread is here and the recipe for the Cranberry Jell-O Shots here.

Timing: Recipe States: , My Actual Timing: 2 hours, including baking and cooling time
Servings: Recipe States: 12-16 servings, Servings For My Family: 16 servings
Leftovers:

Family Ratings:
Me: I did not enjoy the drinks at all, but I have never liked jello, so I'm sure that was why I didn't enjoy them. The bread was delicious. It was very rich too with all the brie and butter.
Hubby: Hubby enjoyed the bread and ate quite a bit. He thought it was great the way the cheese and the cranberries were evenly spread through the loaf. He was not a big fan of the drinks.
Big Man: He tried a bite of the bread, but he did not prefer it.
Bear: He complained a lot, but tried a bite of the bread and said he never wanted it again.
Mr. T: Mr. T enjoyed the bread very much and ate a lot of it.

Will I repeat: We will not repeat the drink, but we will make the bread again.

What will I change: Nothing.

Comments