Miami Burger - Bobby Flay's Burgers, Fries, & Shakes


We just seem to keep having great weather and eating outside lately. This week we went out camping on Friday night and took these Miami Burgers with us. We tried them in the past and I remember Hubby enjoying them and me not liking them so much. Both of us are big fans of Cuban sandwiches so it would make sense that we would enjoy those flavors on a burger as well.

The mayonnaise was not our favorite flavor on this burger. It was simple and easy to make, almost but almost too simple. Overall we did not get too much of the other flavors in the burger. I think that we could have gotten more flavor if we had added extra cheese and ham. The pickles and mustard were good, on the burger and those were enjoyable.

We decided that there are other burgers we prefer and will continue having more of those. The boys did not want the toppings on their burgers so they just had ketchup. I remembered to put the ketchup in the cooler this time so they were very excited about that.

If you want to try this burger for yourself and let me know in the comments if you agree or disagree with us, you can find the recipe here at Food Network.

Timing: Recipe States: , My Actual Timing:
Servings: Recipe States: 4 servings, Servings For My Family: 6 servings
Leftovers: We did not have any leftovers.


Family Ratings:
Me: The burgers were okay, but not great.
Hubby: He just wanted the flavors to be more distinctive, especially the garlic mayonnaise.
Big Man: He wanted just ketchup on his burger.
Bear: No bun, just a burger with ketchup to dip it into.
Mr. T: Mr. T ordered his burger just like Bear. He has decided that buns are overrated.

Will I repeat: Probably not.

What will I change: I would add more ham and cheese to enhance those flavors.

Comments