BAKED Sunday Mornings - Dark Chocolate Ice Cream - BAKED: New Frontiers


I love chocolate and I love ice cream so I knew that I wanted to try this recipe. It seemed quite dark and that made me wonder if the boys would like this ice cream. I needn't have worried though they thought it was wonderful. I was very surprised at how thick the ice cream base was before I even put it in the ice cream maker. It reminded me of chocolate mousse because of how thick it was.

The recipe suggested chilling for several hours in the freezer before serving the ice cream and I did that. Then when I served the ice cream I took it out of the freezer for twenty minutes to soften. I prefer it when my ice cream is soft and a little bit melted. This ice cream is fantastic and I am looking forward to warmer weather to enjoy eating it even more often!

You can find the recipe for this fabulous chocolate ice cream and see what others though of this recipe at BAKED Sunday Mornings.

Comments